How to get here...
So, how do you get to Rock Garden Resort?
- Take North Luzon Expressway and exit at SCTEX Dalupihan.
- Take SCTEX towards Tarlac City.
- At the Siesta Court (Victory & 5 Star Bus station) junction in Tarlac, turn left to Camiling and Bugallon.
- At the Sicony junction past the town of Bugallon, turn left to Labrador, Sual, Alaminos & Bani.
- At the Municipal Hall of Bani, turn right towards Bolinao.
- At the first major intersection past Bolinao National High School and the Bolinao National Museum but before the town proper, turn LEFT and follow the sign to Rock Garden Resort.
Travel times are approximately:
- 5 hours from Manila (via Camiling)
- 4 hours from Cabanatuan
- 4 hours from Subic
- 3.5 hours from Angeles City
- 3.5 hours from Baguio City
- 3 hours from Tarlac City
- 2 hours from Dagupan
- 1.5 hours from Lingayen
- 1 hours from Alaminos City
Available provincial aircon bus transport:
- Victory Liner (Quezon to Bolinao) Cubao, Q.C. Tel # 727-4688, 727-4534
- Five Star Bus Line (Pasay City to Bolinao) Tel # 833-8339, 833-3009